- For information on how to drive the powerboats, please check the Boat Controls page.
- For information on how to sail the Tetra 35, please check the Tetra 35 Controls page.
- For information on customizing our boats, please check the Tetra 35 Modding and SWC3 Modding pages.
- To compare the features of the different boats, please check the Feature Comparison Table.
- To buy a boat, please visit Seawolf Marine in Wetheral in Second Life. (SLurl)
Remember! Less maneuverable boats have right of way! Yield to sailboats!
Click on the name or image of the boat to browse the boat's manual.
todo notes: Add a global header for the boat section that lets you jump to any other boat at the top and bottom of the page.
Features needed on each boat manual:
- Basic Info
- Notes about the boat, then the list below:
- Most recent version and updated date
- Permissions (link to modding page)
- Available Colors (link to screenshots page)
- Feature changes for upgrades
- Feature List
- Dialog Commands (screenshots of each menu - tree'd out?)
- Chat Commands
Say which boats start automatically and which ones require you to start it.
- skipping at 80% or higher (it's in boat controls)
- Driving tips (it's all elsewhere now)
- Known bugs (they're on they're own page now)
- troubleshooting and tips/faqs sections should be replicated elsewhere now.